Pitney Bowes introduces Career Empowerment Week, supporting our continued commitment to developing our talent. October 9th through the 12th employees will have an opportunity to participate in a variety of workshops, panel discussions, coaching sessions and interactive events. This self-paced experience is designed to help employees fuel their development and take the reins for
charting their career path. Employees are encouraged to take at least one action each day to invest in their professional growth and development.
The theme of the week is REBOOT.
- REFLECT on your skills
- EXPLORE resources available to you
- BUILD your plan
- OWN your career
Each day will bring focus to new and existing resources that encourage employees to reflect on interests and skills, explore resources, build networks and own career plans.
On Wednesday October 10th the Career Empowerment Expo will take place. Employees in person and around the world via Skype will be able to participate in various events, including:
- Panel discussions and videos of leaders sharing their own stories of professional growth and transition
- A Business Unit showcase provides employees with an opportunity to walk through to network and learn more about the various teams, products, and careers within the organization
- Moderated panel discussions: Personal Branding, Inside the Mind of a Hiring Manager, Internal Mobility Success stories, Mentoring 101, Tips from a Talent Advisor
- A host of other resources to support career development, daily podcasts, 1:1 appointments with a Certified Coach and Group Coaching sessions
Tools, content and resources will be shared on an ongoing basis for participants and employees around the world.