Join Pitney Bowes as Senior Advisory Quality Engineer
Years of Experience required- 10+years
Lookingfor a seasoned QA lead with strong core fundamentals in automation, scripting,databases, manual testing and java. Candidate should be a go getter, ready totake up any task assigned and deliver proactively with high qualityconsistently meeting the deadlines. The job involves leading the QA activities,interacting with the stakeholders and have a deep understanding of the businessand the customer use cases. Exposure to Jenkins/ Hudson will be good to have. Youare expected to be hands on and up to date with the latest technology stack. Ifthis type of position motivates you, tell us why you are the right person forthis challenging role!
· Should havestrong experience in Protractor and working knowledge of angular.js
· Should havestrong experience in SOAP UI andshould be an automationexpert
· Stronganalytical skills
· Experiencewith Mongo DB is good to have
· Testscenario designing, test case writing, and test case review. Should have goodknowledge in manual testing with deep understanding of the product and the usecases
· Good with web services and testing
· Configuringand maintaining continuous build systems like Jenkins / Hudson
· Lead theteam for all QA related activities
· Should havegood analytical skills
· Involve in communication with business owners andstake holders.
Qualifications &Skills required
· UG – B.Tech/B.E. OR PG –M.S. / M.Techin Computer Science, Engineering or related discipline
· At least 10 years’experience
· Solid understanding andprior use of automated testing practices and software is required.
· Excellent interpersonalskills and the ability to work with diverse and distributed product teams in an agileenvironment
Pitney Bowes, a global technology company, provides shipping &mailing solutions, data management software, and location intelligenceofferings, powering billions of physical and digital transactions in theconnected and borderless world of commerce.
Helping clients achieve their greatestcommerce potential are Pitney Bowes’ 16,000+ passionate employees around theworld, our relentless pursuit of innovation with over 2,300 active patents, andour focus on clients, who are at the center of all that we do – from smallbusinesses to 90% of the Fortune 500
Know more about us-