JoinPitney Bowes as Software/Sr. Software Engineer.
Years of Experience required- 3to 6 years
As a Sr. Software Engineer, you will be partof the team that designs and develops SaaS Web Applications and REST based APIWeb Services SaaS Products for Pitney Bowes customer base and for commercialmobile app developers. You are expected to perform and participate in allaspects of software development. This includes feature and functional development,writing unit and integration test cases, bug fixing, integration and deployment. If this type ofposition motivates you, tell us why you are the right person for thischallenging role!
· Primarily Responsiblefor development on Angular and Node.JS based web applications.
· Knowledgeof Java and J2EE platform, REST web services is good to have.
· Performand participate in all aspects of software development. This includes featureand functional development, writing unit and integration test cases, bug fixing,integration and deployment.
· Should beresults oriented, proactive and ready to take ownership of their work.
Pitney Bowes, a global technology company,provides shipping & mailing solutions, data management software, andlocation intelligence offerings, powering billions of physical and digitaltransactions in the connected and borderless world of commerce.
Helping clients achieve their greatestcommerce potential are Pitney Bowes’ 16,000+ passionate employees around theworld, our relentless pursuit of innovation with over 2,300 active patents, andour focus on clients, who are at the center of all that we do – from smallbusinesses to 90% of the Fortune 500.
· 3-6 years of Software development and design experience on Angular, Node.JS
· Should have experience on RDBMS –PostgreSQL / MySql
· Knowledge of GIT & SVN version control systems
· Good knowledge of design patterns.
· Must be self-driven with good troubleshooting and debugging skills.
· Some experience of working on Linux/Unix.
· Strong understanding of software development life cycle.
· Must have excellent written and verbal communications skills.
· Should be hands on with coding.
· J2SE, J2EE, Spring, JPA, Hibernate, Apache CXF
· Knowledge on Web Services (REST and SOAP)
· Knowledge/Experience of basic AWS services
· Knowledge of Test Driven Development.
· Knowledge of GIS and Spatial database like SQLite/Spatialite.
· SOAP UI, Postman REST client or other web service test tools.
· Working knowledge of build tool – Gulp, Grunt etc.
· Experience with Agile/Scrum Methodologies.