JoinPitney Bowes as Sr. Advisory Software Engineer
Years of Experience required- 8to 10 years
Job Location- Noida
As a Senior Advisory Software Engineer, youwill be part of the team that designs and develops enterprise level applicationin customer communication domain. You will be deeply involved in Database developmentusing SQL Database. You will be closely working with other senior developer andarchitects. You are expected to be hands on and up to date with the latesttechnology stack. If this type of position motivates you, tell us why you arethe right person for this challenging role!
· Leads the design,coding and testing of software components with input from Senior TechnicalArchitects.
· Primary technologyfocused on Microsoft SQL Server
· Help write and optimizein-application SQL Stored Procedures and functions, familiar with SQL server High availability solutions, Ensureperformance and security.
· Profile server resourceusage, and optimize and tweak as necessary
· Maintained the databaseusing Cursors, Triggers, Partitions, Indexes
· Evaluate and incorporate new technologies into new andexisting frameworks and solutions as applicable
· Collaborate and mentormembers of the team and other coworkers.
· Be agile, embracechange and should be able to work independently
Pitney Bowes, a global technology company,provides shipping & mailing solutions, data management software, andlocation intelligence offerings, powering billions of physical and digitaltransactions in the connected and borderless world of commerce.
Helping clients achieve their greatestcommerce potential are Pitney Bowes’ 16,000+ passionate employees around theworld, our relentless pursuit of innovation with over 2,300 active patents, andour focus on clients, who are at the center of all that we do – from smallbusinesses to 90% of the Fortune 500.
· UG – B.Tech/B.E. OR PG – M.S. / M.Tech in Computer Science, Engineering or related discipline
· 9+ years of experience as Database Developer
· SQL Server 2012-16 T-SQL
· Experience on BI Tools, PowerBI with experience in Data Modeling
· High availability solutions, Cluster management
· Experience on SSIS, SSRS, SSAS
· Knowledge of Cloud based RDBMS – AWS ADS or Azure SQL Database service
· Capacity and scalability planning
· Optimizing and performance tuning
· Maintenance activities,
· Experience in designing and working on Enterprise level architectures.
· Excellent in Agile methodology i.e., SCRUM framework