Join Pitney Bowes as Big Data ApplicationPlatform Developer
Years of Experience required- 6to 8 years
Job Location-Noida, INDIA
As a Big Data Developer, youwill be part of the BigData and Analytics Platform Team. The Team has built a multi-tenant AmazonPlatform using several technologies including S3, IAM, EMR, Spark, Kinesis,Redshift, Dynamo, R and other technologies. This is enabling Business Units,Clients and Partners to publish data catalog, store the data in common DataLake and data scientists to develop new value offerings and productize them formonetizable value.
· Understand thebusiness requirements and provide technical solutions, aligned with the DataLake Platform Architecture
· Be the leading expertin technologies relevant to the platform
· Provide prototypes andimplementations of modules for complex or key areas of the architecture
· Development ofSecurity and Authentication
· Development messagingand notification framework to deliver messages/notifications
· Development ofSearching Framework on Data Lake
· Development DataServices to expose data to applications
· Development of microservices
Pitney Bowes, a global technologycompany, provides shipping & mailing solutions, data management software,and location intelligence offerings, powering billions of physical and digitaltransactions in the connected and borderless world of commerce. Helpingclients achieve their greatest commerce potential are Pitney Bowes’ 16,000+passionate employees around the world, our relentless pursuit of innovationwith over 2,300 active patents, and our focus on clients, who are at the centerof all that we do – from small businesses to 90% of the Fortune 500.
· B.E/B.Tech .
· Hands-on experience building micros services (REST, SOAP, WSDL etc.) using Spring Boot, Spring Cloud along with Amazon RDS (MySQL) and Amazon DynamoDB
· Experience implementing RESTful web services using JSON
· At least 5 years of professional experience working with backend web technologies (one or more): NodeJS, RabbitMQ etc.
· Applied experience with modern application technologies and design patterns including Cloud infrastructure, distributed computing, and horizontal scaling
· Familiarity with database technologies and their use in applications
· Proven success working with and optimizing applications for large scale enterprise performance
· Authentication/Authorzation using OpenAM, SSO, etc
· Messaging (AQMP) and Notications
· Big Data technologies inlcuding Hadoop, Solr.
· Experience with AWS IoT a big plus!