At Pitney Bowes, we do the right thing, the right way.
As Business Transformation Program Manager for Pitney Bowes, you can too.
We have amazing people who are the driving force, the inspiration and foundation of our company. Our thriving culture can be broken down into four components: Client. Team. Win. Innovate.
We actively look for prospects who:
• Are passionate about client success.
• Enjoy collaborating with others.
• Strive to exceed expectations.
• Move boldly in the quest for superior and best in market solutions.
An experienced process management professional with the ability to define how best to leverage technology and data to achieve the required results. You are a highly driven self-starter inspired by working with cross-functional teams and have the capability to successfully deliver top executive initiatives from strategy through to operations. You possess exceptional capabilities in the areas of problem solving, analytics, business acumen and judgement, team leadership, cross-functional collaboration, facilitation, and program management.
This position will sit fulltime in Shelton, CT.
• Manage a team while focusing on defining and executing strategic transformation opportunities within the order to cash function across all Pitney Bowes BU’s globally
• Institutionalize and evangelize an end-to-end process expertise keenly focused on client experience, growth, and operational excellence
• Establish the process framework, define opportunities, drive awareness and guide cross functional organizations to realize these opportunities
• Be a change catalyst capable of aligning strategy, process, and technology
As a Business Transformation Program Manager, you have:
• Proven track record leading successful change initiatives within a matrixed environment
• Six Sigma Black Belt Certification required
• Must have a background with both strategy and execution/corporate strategy) and demonstrated results of creative thinking and innovative solutions to complex problems.
• Energetic self- starter – with the ability to work independently, make sound decisions, and support recommendations through analytical reasoning and effective communication
• Cross-functional management experience (i.e. order to cash processes and the relationships to supply chain, client relations, and vendor management)
• Consultancy experience project leadership strongly preferred
• Excellent interpersonal, communication, facilitation and influencing skills with professional staff and senior level executives
• Knowledge of best practices and fundamental components of effective Portfolio, Program, and Project Management techniques, tools, and processes
• Ability to easily adapt to a changing environment
• Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or Computer Science
• Operational or technology experience within order to cash processes
• Provide the opportunity to grow and develop your career
• Offer an inclusive environment that encourages diverse perspectives and ideas
• Deliver challenging and unique opportunities to contribute to the success of a transforming organization
• Offer comprehensive benefits globally (pbprojectliving.com)
At Pitney Bowes, our passionate and ambitious team delivers innovations that help clients navigate the complex and always evolving world of commerce: from helping them use data to market to the best customers, to enabling the sending of parcels and packages efficiently, to securing payments through statements and invoices. In everything, we do, we deliver accuracy and precision to drive meaningful impact.
Pitney Bowes is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
W/M/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/LGBT are encouraged to apply.
All interested individuals must apply online. Individuals with disabilities who cannot apply via our online application should refer to the alternate application options via our Individuals with Disabilities link.
If you would like to be considered for this position, please apply!