Join Pitney Bowes as European Contracts Manager
At Pitney Bowes, we have amazing people who are the driving force, the inspiration and foundation of our company. Our thriving culture can be broken down into four components: Client. Team. Win. Innovate.
We actively look for prospects who:
• Are passionate about client success.
• Enjoy collaborating with others.
• Strive to exceed expectations.
• Move boldly in the quest for superior and best in market solutions.
If this sounds like you, then you may be a great fit for Pitney Bowes
As the European Contract Manager, your primary objective is to provide commercially minded legal contracts support to all business units and functions across Europe, with a particular focus on equipment supply, services, software and technology contracts.
This position is located in London.
The role will involve the below key accountabilities:
• To work with the business teams to prepare or respond to legal terms in tenders and advise on business issues as requested or appropriate.
• To review, draft, amend and negotiate a variety of agreements including software licences (including associated support or professional services), services agreements, subscription agreements, equipment sale/lease/rental/finance documents, distribution agreements, non-disclosure agreements, and typical procurement agreements.
• Supporting legal negotiations with clients and partners where required.
• Work with all levels within Pitney Bowes and the client organizations and have understanding of risk management elements and how they impact operations and the business as a whole
• Participate in adhoc projects for the Legal function as required
• Law/Business Degree or equivalent by experience
• In depth knowledge of English and, in addition German and/or French, contract law and commercial terms and conditions; focus on software and technology industry agreements is essential.
• Able to effectively assess and advice on commercial risk.
• Proven and demonstrable negotiation skills.
• Able to work collaboratively in a team environment, but independently and pro-actively without supervision. Able to work with varying workloads and prioritise effectively.
• The ability to work off-hours and after-hours, depending on field support and as required for contract negotiations
• Familiarity with software revenue recognition principles under US GAAP
• Demonstrate provision of support to contract management functions relating to Information Technology contracts gained either as a member of an in-house legal department or Contract Management function, preferably in a large group
• Good understanding of contracting issues, regulations and terms and conditions.
• Fluency in German and/or French, in addition to English, is required for this role.
At Pitney Bowes, we do the right thing, the right way. As a Contracts Manager for Pitney Bowes, you can too. Our passionate and ambitious team delivers innovations that help clients navigate the complex and always evolving world of commerce: from helping them use data to market to the best customers, to enabling the sending of parcels and packages efficiently, to securing payments through statements and invoices. In everything, we do, we deliver accuracy and precision to drive meaningful impact.
Pitney Bowes is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
All interested individuals must apply online.
***No Agencies Please***