An analytical minded Individual who can be responsible for Drive-to-Web activities and site optimization in Europe across both authenticated and unauthenticated Support. Your focus will be to rollout features and functions that have been developed in the North American market that has a strong business case and identify unique European opportunities.
• Overall management for all European related projects within the authenticated and unauthenticated support experience
• Understanding and reporting out on impact of reprioritization.
• Setting / managing expectations with stakeholders in multiple regions
• Identifying project team members via the stakeholders.
• Setting up and managing stakeholder meetings
• Capture high level business requirements at user story level.
• Ensuring project manager and business analyst are fully briefed.
• Management of project resource across each of the projects
• Understanding and supporting PMs in managing risk on individual projects.
• Working with IT to size any new project requests.
• Ensuring that business understand the required operational readiness requirements, e.g. Internal communications, external communications to clients, agent readiness and training, UAT, post-launch monitoring of agent and client behaviour.
• Use analytics, VOC and test and learn activities to understand client success, opportunities for improvement and reporting trends.
• Regularly update team and stakeholders on KPIs and plans to meet objectives