As a Digital Marketing Executive for Pitney Bowes, you can too.
We have amazing people who are the driving force, the inspiration and the foundation of our company. Our thriving culture can be broken down into four components.
Client. Team. Win. Innovate.
We actively look for prospects who:
• Are passionate about client success
• Enjoy collaborating with others
• Strive to exceed expectations
• Move boldly in the quest for superior and best in market solutions
If this sounds like you, then you may be a great fit for Pitney Bowes.
An analytical minded Individual who can be responsible for Drive-to-Web activities and site optimization in Europe across both authenticated and unauthenticated Support. Your focus will be to rollout features and functions that have been developed in the North American market that has a strong business case and identify unique European opportunities.
• Overall management for all European related projects within the authenticated and unauthenticated support experience
• Understanding and reporting out on impact of reprioritization.
• Setting / managing expectations with stakeholders in multiple regions
• Identifying project team members via the stakeholders.
• Setting up and managing stakeholder meetings
• Capture high level business requirements at user story level.
• Ensuring project manager and business analyst are fully briefed.
• Management of project resource across each of the projects
• Understanding and supporting PMs in managing risk on individual projects.
• Working with IT to size any new project requests.
• Ensuring that business understand the required operational readiness requirements, e.g. Internal communications, external communications to clients, agent readiness and training, UAT, post-launch monitoring of agent and client behaviour.
• Use analytics, VOC and test and learn activities to understand client success, opportunities for improvement and reporting trends.
• Regularly update team and stakeholders on KPIs and plans to meet objectives
• Minimum 5-8 years’ experience in a B2B online environment
• Proven project management or change management skills
• Sound stakeholder management experience working through business process changes.
• Experience working in partnership with IT
• Experience working on projects with regional, global and translation requirements
• Experience in creating and driving a digital content strategy
• Commercial awareness with a “seek and find” approach to work.
• Analytical and quantitative skills
• Fluency in French OR German in addition to English is required for this role.
• Provide the opportunity to grow and develop your career
• Offer an inclusive environment that encourages diverse perspectives and ideas
• Deliver challenging and unique opportunities to contribute to the success of a transforming organization
• Offer comprehensive benefits globally (pbprojectliving.com)
At Pitney Bowes, our passionate and ambitious team delivers innovations that help clients navigate the complex and always evolving world of commerce: from helping them use data to market to the best customers, to enabling the sending of parcels and packages efficiently, to securing payments through statements and invoices. In everything, we do, we deliver accuracy and precision to drive meaningful impact.
Pitney Bowes is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
All interested individuals must apply online.