At Pitney Bowes, we do the right thing, the right way.
As a Business Operations Analyst for Pitney Bowes, you can too.
We have amazing people who are the driving force, the inspiration and foundation of our company. Our thriving culture can be broken down into four components: Client. Team. Win. Innovate
We actively look for prospects who:
• Are passionate about client success.
• Enjoy collaborating with others.
• Strive to exceed expectations.
• Move boldly in the quest for superior and best in market solutions.
If you would like to be considered for a position, please apply!
A dynamic analyst who can support the rapid growth of our Shipping Solutions Business. You will provide analytical and project management support to measure and predict business performance, develop and streamline processes, and drive operational improvement initiatives.
• Play an instrumental role in developing processes, defining standards, and improving operating visibility.
• Gather and analyze data to access opportunities, gage the appropriateness of solutions, and measure program success.
• Provide daily operational support to the Partner Management team to identify, triage, and solve operating issues undermining performance.
• Develop and deploy process to ensure alignment of contract terms, production environment configuration, billing / revenue recognition, and incentive payments.
As a Business Operations Analyst you have:
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
• Superior analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving abilities
• Excellent verbal and written communication
• Strong business acumen
• Highly motivated self-starter who can effectively work independently and balance priorities
• Flexible and comfortable working in a fast paced and evolving environment
• Finds satisfaction in resolving issues both on a transactional and systemic level
• Team player with exceptional consensus building and interpersonal skills
• Provide the opportunity to grow and develop your career
• Offer an inclusive environment that encourages diverse perspective and ideas
• Deliver challenging and unique opportunities to contribute to the success of a transforming organization
• Offer comprehensive benefits globally (pbprojectliving.com)
Pitney Bowes Commerce Services business is the fastest growing business unit at Pitney Bowes. Our full suite of domestic and cross-border solutions help businesses of all sizes conduct commerce to Sell Farther, Ship Greater, and Completely Overdeliver. As the global leader in cross-border ecommerce, we manage the end-to-end international journey for more than 300 retailers, direct merchants and online marketplaces worldwide. Our end-to-end value also includes industry-leading capabilities in fulfillment, shipping and returns. These solutions are enabled by cloud-based innovation and powerful analytics tools. We’ve unlocked the secret to shipping that sells – helping our clients fulfill their brand promise with an out of box experience you have to see to believe, returns so smart, they have their own zip code.
Pitney Bowes is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
W/M/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/LGBT are encouraged to apply.
All interested individuals must apply online. Individuals with disabilities who cannot apply online via our online application should refer to the alternate application options via our Individuals with Disabilities link.