JoinPitney Bowes as Senior QA Engineer – Web Services and UI Automation.
Years of Experience required- 5to 8 years
As a Senior QA Engineer – Web services and UIautomation, you will be part of the team that tests and automates cloud-basedcross-border ecommerce offerings targeting the retail and market place sizedPitney Bowes customer base. You will be deeply involved in testing our web servicesoffering including APIs, finances, logistics and integration with third partiesin cross-border ecommerce domain. Your job will include collaborating acrossthe organization with architects, UX experts, product managers and othersoftware developers. You will use your expertise in testing and building highquality automated cloud solutions in an agile setting. You are expected to behands on and up to date with the latest technology stack. If this type ofposition motivates you, tell us why you are the right person for thischallenging role!
· Designtest cases and test a cloud based scalable, extensible, reliable andmaintainable web services.
· Workwith cross-functional teams to test and automate innovative solutions that meetthe needs of our customers
· Evaluate and incorporate new technologies into new andexisting frameworks and solutions as applicable
· Collaboratewith and mentor members of the team and other coworkers
· Beagile and embrace change
Qualifications &Skills required
· UG- B.Tech/B.E. OR PG – M.S. / M.Tech/M.C.A. from REC or above
· Atleast 5 years’ experience designing test cases and automating the testing oflarge scale, mission critical and high availability web applications
· Demonstrable experience with webtechnology stack, including but not limited to: SOAP & REST Protocols, AWS,XML, JSON, Groovy, Java, SoapUI, LoadUI, Selenium/Katalon and different automationframeworks. Solidunderstanding of REST APIs is required.
· Well versedin test tools like SoapUI, LoadUI, Selenium or Katalon etc.
· Experience infinance is a big plus.
· Solidunderstanding and prior use of general testing concepts and automated testingpractices and frameworks is required.
· Excellent interpersonalskills and the ability to work with diverse and distributed product teams in an agileenvironment
Our passionate and ambitious team deliversinnovations that help clients navigate the complex and always evolving world ofecommerce: from helping them use data to market to the best customers, toenabling the sending of parcels and packages efficiently, to securing paymentsthrough statements and invoices.
Our global Innovation team is dedicated to usingthe best-in-class tools, processes and modern architectures to create greatexperiences for our clients. In a rapidly changing world, we have a cleartechnical vision for our future that includes SaaS, APIs, Big Data, AdvancedAnalytics, Mobile and the Internet of Things. We are also focused on creatinggreat client experiences, utilizing a Design Thinking platform and approach.
Helping clients achieve their greatest commercepotential are Pitney Bowes’ 14,000+ passionate employees around the world, ourrelentless pursuit of innovation with over 2,300 active patents, and our focuson clients, who are at the center of all that we do – from small businesses to90% of the Fortune 500.
In everything, we do, we deliver accuracy andprecision to drive meaningful impact.
Pitney Bowes is an Equal EmploymentOpportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that values diversity and inclusivenessin the workplace.
Who we are- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDHx_0OV6D4&list=PL06B89F1DD8A5475A
Pitney Bowes India 10 years journey- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3fkhfGyufEQ
Pitney Bowes, Great Place to Work- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fhcBkm2S9A
Life at Pitney Bowes- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6sqC1w_cGk
Pitney Bowes Diversity- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=osYLqcU2JsQ
Benefits – https://www.pbprojectliving.com/en/india/benefits/