Account Manager – CES – DACH
Job Posting Number: 175574
Sales Darmstadt, Hessen January 11, 2019
At Pitney Bowes, we do the right thing, the right way.
As an Account Manager for Pitney Bowes, you can too.
This opportunity is for our Software business primarily focusing on our Customer Engagement Solutions (CES) portfolio. As an Account Manager you will be mainly responsible for developing and winning business within the DACH region.
We have amazing people who are the driving force, the inspiration and the foundation of our company.
Our thriving culture can be broken down into four components.
Client. Team. Win. Innovate.
We actively look for prospects who:
- Are passionate about client success
- Enjoy collaborating with others
- Strive to exceed expectations
- Move boldly in the quest for superior and best in market solutions
If this sounds like you, then you may be a great fit for Pitney Bowes.
Be responsible for sales of software solutions into selected existing accounts, new logo accounts and through partners, not sector specific.
Reporting to the Sales Director for EMEA, you can be home-based with occasional travel to the Darmstadt office as required.
You will be responsible for:
- Developing and closing business to pre-defined targets
- Working closely with the EMEA Sales Director in developing Account Strategy
- Working in partnership with Pre-Sales/Solution Engineers to develop customer specific demonstrations
- Accurately managing a pipeline and forecasting on Salesforce
- Qualifying opportunities and bidding, negotiating & driving the same to completion
- Developing and sustaining close working relationships with key Customer Accounts
- Previous sales experience within software is required
- Must have extensive direct consultative sales experience with demonstrable success in selling solutions
- Must have a proven success of closing large value complex transactions
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and negotiation skills are a pre-requisite as is the ability to build and maintain strong customer relationships
- Candidates should be confident and have the necessary gravitas and credibility with senior decision makers
- Applicants will possess the ability to work alone as well as part of a team
- Experience of using Salesforce.com CRM
- Written and Verbal Language skills in English and German
- Provide the opportunity to grow and develop your career
- Offer an inclusive environment that encourages diverse perspectives and ideas
- Deliver challenging and unique opportunities to contribute to the success of a transforming organization
- Offer comprehensive benefits package
Our Software team powers global commerce, processing billions of transactions every year. Our Software technology and solutions help businesses operate faster and more efficiently. How? By identifying trusted data and insights to create targeted, effective messaging, by providing accurate geographic data to make smarter business decisions, and by delivering relevant and engaging interactions across the customer lifecycle to drive increased satisfaction.
Pitney Bowes is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
All interested individuals must apply online.
***No Agencies Please***