Operations professionals at Pitney Bowes
Nobody can see what you can see… and that’s a good thing. Right now, the collective vision of thousands of Pitney Bowes employees is helping to power billions of physical and digital transactions, for clients all across the connected and borderless world of commerce. Operations professionals at Pitney Bowes are dependable, outgoing collaborators who ensure we exceed our clients’ expectations daily with integrity, security and precision.
Take a closer look. You’ll like what you see.
There are numerous roles, in locations worldwide, for operations professionals at Pitney Bowes, from positions in sales operations, supply chain and business processes to management and oversight of our critical client service centers and Presort mail facilities. What they all have in common though is the value they bring to our clients, as well as the values they stand for as representatives of our company.
With a career in operations at Pitney Bowes, you’ll be able to:
- Enhance and expedite quality service to diverse clients daily.
- Bring multiple business units and departments together to optimize workflow and results.
- Ensure high client satisfaction rates that lead to maintaining new clients and generating new business opportunities.
- Make an impact with an industry leading company committed to winning the right way.
Our operations professionals live on the front line of client relationship management, seizing the opportunity to deliver precision and accuracy with each and every interaction. We understand that getting it right in a ‘right now’ world, is the difference between winning and losing – for us and our clients.
As a member of the operations team at Pitney Bowes, your vision comes to life each day as you:
- Support mail delivery solutions that exceed volume, quality and service level agreements standards, while minimizing costs to maximize margins.
- Put your exceptional communication skills to work, supporting our client service operations.
- Consult proactively with clients to resolve product/service troubleshooting calls, while maintaining exceptional client satisfaction levels.
Fulfillment, Delivery and Returns (FDR) Since 1999, the FDR team has been transforming the consumer experience. We develop next generation digital commerce, fulfillment, and shipping & return solutions that create meaningful connections with consumers and measurable value for our merchant brands. Our end-to-end suite of omnichannel solutions seamlessly integrates digital and physical commerce. That means new advantages across the customer journey, like actionable data at every touchpoint, a truly unified brand experience and unique engagement opportunities. All to give you a competitive edge in the ever-changing world of global commerce.
As a Technician
– Strong mechanical and electrical abilities.
– Ability to read, understand and follow electricalschematics.
– Excellent problem solving skills, including the ability totroubleshoot equipment problems, establish priorities, and work under deadlinepressures.
– Work well with others, team orientation.
– Strong verbal and written communication skills.
– Ability to work a flexible schedule and overtime asrequired.
– Ability to take instruction or direction.
– Ability to be on-call during designated period.
– The ability to lift up to 50 lbs., walk, stand, stoop, andbend 80% of the time with or without accommodations.
– Provide the opportunity to grow and develop your career
– Offer an inclusive environment that encourages diverseperspectives and ideas
– Deliver challenging and unique opportunities to contributeto the success of a transforming organization
– Offer comprehensive benefits globally(pbprojectliving.com)