Operations professionals at Pitney Bowes
Nobody can see what you can see… and that’s a good thing. Right now, the collective vision of thousands of Pitney Bowes employees is helping to power billions of physical and digital transactions, for clients all across the connected and borderless world of commerce. Operations professionals at Pitney Bowes are dependable, outgoing collaborators who ensure we exceed our clients’ expectations daily with integrity, security and precision.
Take a closer look. You’ll like what you see.
There are numerous roles, in locations worldwide, for operations professionals at Pitney Bowes, from positions in sales operations, supply chain and business processes to management and oversight of our critical client service centers and Presort mail facilities. What they all have in common though is the value they bring to our clients, as well as the values they stand for as representatives of our company.
With a career in operations at Pitney Bowes, you’ll be able to:
- Enhance and expedite quality service to diverse clients daily.
- Bring multiple business units and departments together to optimize workflow and results.
- Ensure high client satisfaction rates that lead to maintaining new clients and generating new business opportunities.
- Make an impact with an industry leading company committed to winning the right way.
Our operations professionals live on the front line of client relationship management, seizing the opportunity to deliver precision and accuracy with each and every interaction. We understand that getting it right in a ‘right now’ world, is the difference between winning and losing – for us and our clients.
As a member of the operations team at Pitney Bowes, your vision comes to life each day as you:
- Support mail delivery solutions that exceed volume, quality and service level agreements standards, while minimizing costs to maximize margins.
- Put your exceptional communication skills to work, supporting our client service operations.
- Consult proactively with clients to resolve product/service troubleshooting calls, while maintaining exceptional client satisfaction levels.